With so much to do in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, it can be difficult to decide where to visit and what to do while on vacation. Our recommendation: choose an attraction that has something for everyone. At NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains, find fast-paced go-karts on multiple tracks, along with an arcade, bumper cars, kiddie rides, thrill rides, and virtual reality gaming. That’s plenty to entertain a large group, kids on a family vacation, or some friends getting away for the weekend.
You could spend countless hours playing at NASCAR SpeedPark, making it an easy choice when you’re looking for a place that everyone will love. They even offer special group rates if you’re here for a reunion, retreat, or big family vacation. Or you can book a birthday party with packages that offer everything from cake, plates and napkins, and invitations to arcade tokens, unlimited ride wristbands, and souvenir bottles. And they have food and snacks to refuel anytime at the Pit Stop Grill!
Hit the Tracks at NASCAR SpeedPark
Featuring 8 go-kart tracks to race along, NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains has a course for almost every age and skill level. Best of all, it doesn’t leave out the kiddos! So get ready to put the pedal to the metal and zoom around epic race tracks with friends and family.
Note: more challenging tracks require the driver to be at least 54” tall for single-seaters and at least 60” tall for double-seaters, with the passenger being at least 40” tall.
- Baby Bristol is a fun 200-foot track for kids at least 36” tall to get a feel for driving.
- The Qualifier is great for beginners who are at least 44” tall and want more of the real deal.
- Family 500 boasts an hourglass shape that’s great for all skill levels and is an option for drivers at least 48” tall.
- Young Champions has 1,100 feet of twists and turns that have made it a super popular track.
- Slidewayz features tight turns to keep the ride exciting the whole way around this challenging 750-foot track.
- The Intimidator, named after NASCAR legend Dale Earnhardt, is loaded with heart-pounding twists and turns that live up to its name.
- The Competitor is a shorter oval-shaped track with side-by-side racing in Eagle go-karts, a must for competitive drivers!
- Smoky Mountain Speedway is a ¼-mile track where drivers at least 60” tall can get behind the wheel of a 3/8-scale version of a Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series car.
Thrill Rides, Kiddie Cars & Family Fun
NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains features much more on top of their impressive go-kart tracks. Its huge variety of attractions caters to kids and adults, with small rides for little ones, 75 classic and new games in the SpeedDome Arcade, a climbing wall, miniature golf, and more. If you want an easy and fun plan for the day, try all the rides and games at NASCAR SpeedPark!
- Spin Zone Bumper Cars — send family and friends spinning!
- Speed Bumper Boats — drench your teen with the built-in water gun.
- Kiddie Speedway — watch your littlest have a blast around this NASCAR-themed ride.
- “The Rock” Climbing Wall — climb to the tippy top of this rock wall indoors.
- The Pro-Tow — drop from this miniature tower ride with a scream.
- Fantasy Golf — putt-putt to your heart’s content on The Dragon or The Viking adventure courses!
- Rockingham Railroad — wave to your little ones aboard this miniature train ride.
- Speedway Draft Coaster — get your heart pumping on this family-friendly roller coaster.
- Stock Car Carousel — enjoy a fun ride on this double-decker carousel with cars and motorcycles.
- Tot Rods — snap a pic of your kiddos driving around in mini cars and trucks.
- Tubs of Fun — see your little ones’ eyes light up on this tea-cup-style ride.
- The Scrambler — spin into a scrambled frenzy with a rush of adrenaline.
- Tilt-A-Whirl — whirl around on this classic thrill ride with family and friends!
Hologate Virtual Reality Gaming
Ever wanted to step into another reality? Now you can — at NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains! Working with Hologate, a leader in virtual reality gaming outside of the home, NASCAR SpeedPark gives guests a chance to experience other worlds in currently 4 gaming environments. Worried about motion sickness? Advanced graphic technology promises none — just fun!
- Zombyte puts players in Z.W.A.T (Zombie Weapons and Tactics) to stop an invasion.
- Simurai & Simurai Arena challenges up to 4 players to keep waves of enemies at bay and defeat bosses.
- Groove Guardians is like a dance battle where you punch oncoming notes and dodge obstacles.
- Cold Clash places families and friends in a fun snowball fight…with a Yeti!
Groups at NASCAR SpeedPark
Pigeon Forge is always a top destination for groups, with large group lodges, dinner shows that cater to groups, and tons of shops and restaurants that boast items and flavors to suit any taste. Many attractions offer plenty of space and discounted tickets for groups, and NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains is no exception.
Groups of 15+ can book ahead of time and get discounts on Unlimited Rides Wristbands (more below), which is an easy way to keep a big group entertained. Plus, groups can get discounts on extras like combo meals, sports bottles with FREE refills, and more. Traveling with a scout troop or team? The Kids Zone is the perfect place for youth outings, offering everything from arcade games and kid-friendly go karts to thrill rides and food! You can even book a birthday party for 10+ with add-ons and meal options.
Unlimited Rides Wristband
- 8 go-kart tracks
- Bumper boats and cars
- 2 miniature golf courses
- 10 family & thrill rides
- Indoor rock climbing
- And more!
Admission to the Park
At NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains, there is no admission price! So if you have grandparents or guests who just want to watch, there won’t be any charge. Kids under 36” are FREE, and they offer season passes in addition to the Unlimited Rides Wristbands. You can opt for a vacation pass to use for 7 days or an annual pass for 365 days. Each offers heavily discounted admission prices as well as 20% off food, drinks, and merch in the park!
Sevierville, TN 37862
Pigeon Forge TN Cabins
Want more high-action fun? Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg offer so much more, including more arcades, go-karts, and miniature golf. There are theme and aerial adventure parks, including Dollywood and Anakeesta. You can go skydiving — even indoors — play laser tag, or take a challenging hike in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. For shoppers, there are outlet stores and local shops with truly unique goods. Of course, you can always book a cabin that has a private indoor pool, a movie room, or a rec room with tons of games that keep you entertained without even leaving the cabin!
At Pigeon Forge TN Cabins, we have tons of cabin rentals of all shapes and sizes, ranging from 1-16 bedrooms and budget friendly to luxury, to suit every type of vacation. Pet-friendly options are available, and many of our cabins are only minutes from the Parkway, where NASCAR SpeedPark and loads of other attractions, boutiques, and restaurants await. Homey conveniences, like high speed Wi-Fi and a fully equipped kitchen, combined with awesome amenities, like an outdoor hot tub and mountain views, make our cabins top area picks for vacationers.
- Private indoor pool (some with waterfalls, swim-in grottos, islands, etc.)
- Outdoor hot tub
- Indoor jetted tub
- Rocking chairs
- Gas/charcoal grill
- Outdoor firepit with seating
- Wood burning/gas/electric fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Theater room (with big screen TV or projector)
- Rec room with games (pool, foosball, shuffleboard, arcade units, etc.)
- King/queen-size beds
- En-suite bathrooms
- TV in every bedroom
- Flat, paved driveways (some motorcycle/camper friendly)
- Mountain, river, wooded, or city views
Ready to plan your Pigeon Forge vacation, then race, play, and win at NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains? Book online or give us a call at 1.866.513.7885 today. Why wait?!