In our last blog post, we talked about why Pigeon Forge was a wonderful place to spend this Valentine’s Day. Reserving a romantic, secluded cabin for a weekend away with your special someone is a sure-fire way to make sure you give them a Valentine’s Day that they’ll never forget.
Want to make your Valentine’s Day extra special? Make first impressions count by purchasing one of our unique gift baskets. These bundles, which can be purchased over the phone when you reserve your cabin, will be ready and waiting at your cabin rental when you arrive.
Imagine walking into your cabin to see a bed of decoration of rose petals on the bed, or a fridge stocked with all the breakfast or dinner goodies you need? Our gift baskets add the extra, thoughtful touch to make your Valentine’s Day one to remember.
- Lavender Temptations – this gift basket includes lavender and chamomile scented bath items, complete with aromatherapy candles, body lotion, bath gel, heart-shaped soap, body mist, bath salts, massage oil, bath tea, a picture frame, a book of poetry, gourmet chocolates, sparkling coder, two champagne glasses filled with kisses, a loofah, edible love dust and 2 ostrich feathers. If you know your significant other loves a good soak in the Jazucci tub, this is the package for them!
- Princess Bath and Bouquet – this gift basket offers a book of poetry, a picture frame, a cherub, sparkling cider, two champagne glasses, body lotion, bath gel, body mist, bath salts, heart shaped soap, massage oil, bath tea, love dust and two ostrich feathers, a loofah, two aromatherapy candles and a half dozen long-stemmed red roses. Ideal for pampering your mate, this package offers all the luxury they could ask for.
- A Bed of Roses – this special basket will dazzle your cabin’s bedroom with a heart of rose petals on the bed, a long stemmed rose on the pillow, a bag of chocolate kisses, love dust with ostrich feather, and four candles to give the room a romantic feeling.
- A Romantic Dinner for Two – arrive in your cabin to discover two eight ounce rib eyes (already marinating and waiting for you!), salad with dressing, baked potato with the fixings, sparkling cider, pound cake, strawberries and whipped cream, in addition to four delicious dinner rolls. The table will be set and waiting, complete with matching napkins and place mats, a flower centerpiece, two wine glasses, candles, charcoal for the grill and more.
- A Mountain Breakfast – could be just what you need to begin your relaxing stay in the Smokies! Comes complete with a dozen eggs, bacon, pancake mix with fixings, coffee, milk, orange juice, banana muffins and assorted fruit. Save the trip to the grocery store and have everything waiting in the fridge for you!