How does a little rest and relaxation sound? Pretty good, right? But who has time for that, you ask? We’ve got bills to pay and mouths to feed and floors to clean and yards to mow … and the list goes on and on.
But did you know that taking time to unwind is not just something your body craves but also something it needs? Yes, needs. In fact, the demanding pace of our day-to-day responsibilities at home and at work can lead to high blood pressure, headaches, muscle tension, and a weakened immune system. And these are just some of the side effects we can experience when we don’t take time to relax.
So take our word for it and schedule in time for some much-needed R&R. And don’t stress about where to find it, because we have everything you need in our Pigeon Forge cabins! We have luxurious, comfortable cabins where you can unwind, enjoy relaxing amenities, and indulge in special add-ons you definitely deserve. Here are at least five ways you can relax in our Pigeon Forge cabins today.
- Enjoy a relaxing soak in an outdoor hot tub. Most of our Pigeon Forge cabins come with their very own outdoor hot tubs, where you can let go of the tension and soak in sweeping views of the Smoky Mountains all around you. These outdoor hot tubs can be used all throughout the year, as most come with covered porches to keep you out of the elements. And if you love this feature of our cabins, then be sure to ask about our indoor jetted tubs that come with many of our luxury cabins. You can have a gift basket like Lavender Temptations delivered to your door—which comes with aromatherapy candles, lavender and chamomile scented bath items, bath salts, sparkling cider, and so much more—and enjoy some much-needed downtime time in the privacy of your Pigeon Forge cabin.
- Treat yourself to a delicious dinner for two delivered to your cabin door. Chances are, if you’re coming to Pigeon Forge to relax, you’re not going to feel like cooking or going to the grocery store. That’s okay! We have plenty of options for you so you can enjoy a delicious meal without breaking a sweat. Have a romantic dinner for two delivered right to your cabin door. You’ll have 8-ounce ribeyes already marinating, baking potatoes with all the fixings, a tossed salad, pound cake, and more. All you need to remember is your appetite! For an even more hands-off experience, book in-cabin meal with Chef Jeremy who does everything for you, including cleanup afterward. He caters to everyone from couples to large groups, so take advantage of his services today!
- Unwind with a favorite movie in the comfort and privacy of your very own theater room. If you’re a movie buff, then be sure to check out our cabins with their very own theater rooms. You’ll have a private space with a big screen TV, comfortable seating, and DVD and Blu-ray players. You can bring your old favorites or rent a new one that you haven’t had time to see yet. You can even plan a movie marathon if that sounds like the perfect way to relax for you! Pop some popcorn and make the most of your movie-watching experience from the comfort of your Pigeon Forge cabin.
- De-stress on a rocking chair porch with your favorite drink and jaw-dropping views of the Smokies. Sometimes the simplest moments are the best ones, and we think that a relaxing morning, afternoon, or evening on one of our cabin’s rocking-chair porches will become a time you’ll cherish for a lifetime. Sip your favorite glass of wine or savor a fresh-brewed cup of coffee and soak in the scenery of the Great Smoky Mountains all around you. Many of our cabins have some of the best views you’ll find in Pigeon Forge. All you need to do is search for the ones with mountain views and pick out your favorite for a peaceful time away we know you deserve.
- Indulge with an in-cabin massage. Don’t be afraid to splurge on yourself during your time in Pigeon Forge! You don’t get to do this often, so be good to yourself and book an in-cabin massage. This is the perfect way to make your Smoky Mountain getaway as relaxing as possible and to give your body everything it needs to unwind and de-stress before heading back to the demands of everyday life.
For more information on any or all of these Pigeon Forge Cabins amenities and add-ons, ask our reservation specialists who are available 24/7 to assist you.