Filled to the brim with fun for all ages, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, offers families and friends an ideal vacation destination loaded with indoor and outdoor activities in the Great Smoky Mountains year-round. Family-friendly Pigeon Forge attractions include Dollywood Theme Park, The Island, Outdoor Gravity Park, The Mountain Mile, WonderWorks, and The Old Mill Square. Appalachian shops, live entertainment, moonshine distilleries, interactive museums, adventure parks, dinner shows, and seasonal events abound. You’ll also find water parks, arcades, go-kart tracks, mountain coasters, mini-golf courses, escape rooms, and beautiful gardens. And that’s only the beginning of the many fun things to do in Pigeon Forge!
Plus, just minutes from downtown Pigeon Forge activities, you’ll find even more things to do in Gatlinburg, Wears Valley, and Sevierville across Sevier County. From walking beneath the stars at Anakeesta and skiing at Ober Mountain to dining with a mountain view and meeting penguins at Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, there’s something for the whole family in East Tennessee. And while visiting Pigeon Forge, don’t forget there’s plenty of outdoor fun in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park — hiking trails to waterfalls, riding horses in Cades Cove, taking scenic drives, mountain biking trails, fly fishing for rainbow trout, or enjoying a riverside picnic.
Make the most of your Pigeon Forge vacation with so many fun things to do in the Smokies — for every season!
From the Blog
View some of the latest things to do in Pigeon Forge.
Top 15 Things to Do in Pigeon Forge
- Snow tube year-round at America’s first indoor snow park — Pigeon Forge Snow!
- Watch world-class lumberjacks compete and challenge the ropes course at Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud & Adventure Park.
- Putt-putt on the roof or inside at the candy-themed Crave Golf Club.
- Sit down for a 4-course meal and live performances at Dolly Parton’s Stampede, Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show, or the Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud.
- Try zorbing (rolling in a giant ball) at Outdoor Gravity Park — the only one in the country!
- Challenge thrill rides, watch craftsmen, eat giant treats, and have more family fun at Dollywood Theme Park.
- Sip wine tastings and get complimentary gifts on the Rocky Top Wine Trail!
- Go tubing, fishing, or whitewater rafting on the picturesque Little Pigeon River.
- Smile, giggle, and belly laugh at The Comedy Barn or Country Tonite Theatre.
- Experience axe throwing in Pigeon Forge at a variety of local axe houses, the latest craze in the Smokies.
- Zoom or take a leisurely ride on the Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster or Rocky Top Mountain Coaster.
- Swim and play in the water at Dollywood Splash Country or Soaky Mountain Water Park.
- Bounce, climb, and put your ninja skills to the test at TopJump Trampoline & Extreme Arena.
- Enjoy spectacular sightseeing at the tippy top of The Great Smoky Mountain Wheel at The Island.
- Explore wondrous museums, like the Hollywood Wax Museum, Alcatraz East Crime Museum, or the Titanic Museum Attraction.
Where to Stay — Pigeon Forge Cabins
Between riding roller coasters at amusement parks, playing laser tag, perusing gift shops for Smoky Mountain souvenirs, ziplining through the treetops, beating escape games, and experiencing even more fun things to do in Pigeon Forge, retreat to your cozy Pigeon Forge cabin. Our cabin rentals in Pigeon Forge offer convenient access to Parkway attractions plus feature a variety of homey comforts and amenities to entertain your partner, friends, coworkers, teammates, or entire family!
Reserve mornings for soothing soaks in your steamy hot tub or splashes in your private swimming pool, then head out and experience all the fantastic shopping, unique attractions, colorful displays of culture, and incredible outdoor adventures in the Smokies. Every property has a fully equipped kitchen for meals, and you can opt for a Pigeon Forge cabin with mountain views! With the best of relaxation at your Pigeon Forge cabin and the many Pigeon Forge activities for all ages, plan your best Smoky Mountain vacation with Pigeon Forge TN Cabins.
- Mountain views (wooded and river views available)
- Hot tub
- Private indoor pool
- Community pool access
- Indoor jetted tubs
- En-suite bathrooms
- King and queen beds
- Big screen TVs
- Blu-ray/DVD players
- Home theater
- Game tables (pool, air hockey, foosball, etc.)
- Arcade games
- High speed Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wet bar
- Gas or charcoal grill
- Wood-burning fireplaces (gas or electric options as well)
- Rocking chairs
- Porch swings
Cabins for Any Vacation
Pigeon Forge TN Cabins currently has 450+ Pigeon Forge cabin rentals that range from 1-16 bedrooms and can sleep 1-60+ guests. Romantic stays, trips with friends, family vacations, and group getaways are great options. We even have pet-friendly cabins in Pigeon Forge so your fur babies can come, too!
Need to fit a certain budget? Browse our budget-friendly cabin rentals. Want to splurge? Our luxury properties are just what you’re looking for! Of course, our amenity selection is top-notch to help guests unwind and recharge.
Ready to book your cozy cabin stay in the Great Smoky Mountains? Choose your vacation dates online or give us a call if you have any questions — 1.866.513.7885. With cabin fun plus so many things to do in Pigeon Forge, TN, this is going to be a Smoky Mountain getaway to remember!