Top 5 Unique Things to Do in Pigeon Forge
The Pigeon Forge experience is quite a unique one. There are so many things to do in Pigeon Forge that it’s normal for regular visitors to find something new every time they visit. Since there is so much to do we thought it would be fun to give some top things to do lists that you can use to help you in your trip planning.
This list covers some of the more unique attractions in Pigeon Forge. These attractions can‘t be found in many places in the United states. It only includes things to do in Pigeon Forge so keep in mind that there’s lots to do in both Sevierville and Gatlinburg that you may want to try.
1. Water rafting in Pigeon Forge - We know that water rafting isn’t necessarily unique to Pigeon Forge, but there’s something about taking a wild ride down the Big Pigeon River that is truly spectacular. There are plenty of white water rafting companies in Pigeon Forge that will take you down the river. One company that provides white water rafting, canoeing, and tubing is Wild Water Rafting. They can be reached at 800-451-9972
2. Wonderworks - There are many arcade game type places in Pigeon Forge but none compares to Wonderworks. This attraction will entertain young and old. To find it just look for the upside down mansion in Pigeon Forge. The games in Wonderworks are interactive so get ready to have a fabulously good time.
3. Zorb - Don’t know what a Zorb is? That’s okay, neither did we until we moved into town. The Zorb is a big round ball that you sit in (kinda looks like the bubble boy if you can imagine that.) Once secure the Zorb is pushed down a hill and you and your friends tumble all the way to the bottom. You can ride solo or in pairs and rides vary from more calm and secure to outrageous and adrenaline pumping.
4. Titanic - This is a half-scale permanent three deck reproduction of the ship The Titanic. It has a grand staircase (a lot like the one in the movie) and an iceberg that you can touch. Visitors can experience sending an SOS signal, standing on the Titanic’s bridge, viewing a first class stateroom and a third class cabin, and more.
5. Helicopter rides - Being in the Smokies is a fantastic experience. The views are really spectacular. If you’re a fan of the view, you may want to go for a helicopter ride. There are a few helicopter companies in Pigeon Forge and rides range from a brief 4 minutes all the way up to a few hours.
If you’re coming to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and are looking for things to do you may want to start here. Also, feel free to take a look at some of our cabins. We would love to have you stay with us! For more information or to book a cabin, give us a call.
You may also enjoy this post:
Things Not to Do in Pigeon Forge
More Advice & Tips: