Valentine’s Day in Pigeon Forge
The holidays have come and gone, and that means it’s a new year and time for new celebrations. Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it, and if you really want to do something special for the special woman in your life, a getaway to Pigeon Forge is the perfect option! We still have several romantic 1-2 bedroom cabins available for Valentine’s Day, so browse these beautiful Pigeon Forge retreats to find all the amenities you need for a memorable stay. They feature everything from hot tubs on the deck, Wi-Fi, and private theater rooms to indoor jetted tubs, wood-burning fireplaces, and game tables. Once you’ve decided where to stay, you’ll need some ideas for making your stay even more special. Read on for 7 ways to woo that special woman in your life and make 2015 a Valentine’s Day to remember!
1.Get a couples’ massage. One of the best ways to spoil her is with a relaxing in-cabin massage. Imagine just setting up a massage when you reserve your cabin, and then surprising her with a professional masseur in the comfort of your Pigeon Forge cabin. She won’t even have to get out of the cabin for this amazing treat!
2. Have a candlelight dinner for two. It is often said that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. I think the same can be said for women (or at least for me). If you’re any good at cooking, learn to prepare one of her favorite meals and set out a romantic candlelit dinner. If the kitchen isn’t exactly your favorite place in the house, book an in-cabin chef for a truly memorable experience. Chef Jeremy will prep, cook, serve, and clean up after the meal!
3. Give a dozen roses and a dozen love notes. Flowers are the classic Valentine’s Day gift, and for good reason. They’re a beautiful way to express your love. Add a personal touch to the bouquet by writing a dozen love notes and attaching each one to a rose. You can tell her 12 reasons you love her, write out 12 favorite memories, or even make 12 “coupons” for chores, special dates, and more.
4. Send her on a romantic scavenger hunt. A scavenger hunt around the cabin or around town is a fun and romantic way to say “I love you.” Send her to your favorite spots or place gifts around the cabin for a special treat.
5. Have a picnic by the water. Head over to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park for a romantic picnic by the water. Listen to the sounds of a cool mountain stream as you enjoy the company of the one you love. Bring along easy picnic foods such as sandwiches, chips, cheese, sausage and crackers, fruit, and wine and take in the gorgeous mountain surroundings.
6. Unwind with a glass of local wine. There are several great local wineries in and around Pigeon Forge. What better way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with the one you love than by enjoying a glass of wine on the deck of your Smoky Mountain cabin? Look out over the trees as you breathe in the fresh mountain air and sip on the wine.
7. Have a big night out. The Parkway in Pigeon Forge is lined with dozens of great restaurants, shops, and attractions. There are also events happening all throughout the year, so there is always something to do. Plan a nice night on the town, including dinner, desserts, or even dancing! You can even start it off by taking her on a shopping trip to the outlets to get a new outfit. She’ll love being pampered this Valentine’s Day!
With cozy and romantic cabins, local events, great restaurants, and plenty of wonderful shops, you’ll find no shortage of things to do this Valentine’s Day. Celebrate that special person in your life by surprising her with a Pigeon Forge getaway she won’t forget! And if you don’t feel like leaving the cabin, you can always stay in to soak in the hot tub, curl up with a movie in front of the fireplace, enjoy mountain views, take a soothing bubble bath in a jetted tub, or just enjoy some rest in a comfortable king-size bed. Whatever you do, you’ll have a 2015 Valentine’s Day to remember!