The hardest thing about planning a family vacation is figuring out what to do. Well worry no longer when you bring your family to Pigeon Forge! Girls, boys, big kids, little kids will all find something to enjoy with the variety of attractions Pigeon Forge has to offer. For some ideas on what to plan for, check out these top five family attractions that will be bringing your family back to the Smokies year after year!
- Dollywood The South’s favorite amusement park, Dollywood, has been a family favorite since it opened in 1986 and is now one of the top 50 most visited theme parks in the world! And with 150 acres of theme park fun, it’s not hard to see why. Dollywood has enough rides and live entertainment to keep families of all age-ranges and sizes entertained for days! Come experience the excitement for yourselves on your next visit to the Smokies.
- Dollywood’s Splash CountryIf you’re bringing your family to Pigeon Forge in the spring or summer, be sure to check out Dollywood’s attached water park, Splash Country! With everything from 70-foot-tall water slides to a pool specially designed for little ones, Splash Country will please everyone in your family from your oldest child down to your youngest. Bring your bathing suits, and get ready for a splashin’ good time in Pigeon Forge!
- Smoky Mountain OpryTo entertain kids, you need lights, action, and a whole lot of variety. Smoky Mountain Opry offers all that and more with some of the most talented singers, dancers, comedians, magicians, jugglers, and aerialists in the nation! Along with these talented entertainers, the Smoky Mountain Opry show features lasers, pyrotechnics, giant video screens, and concert lights and sound. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind variety show that is sure to please the whole family!
- Dixie StampedeGet ready for a wild ride at the Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge! This family-friendly show—featuring a four-course meal and a thrilling show with horses, music, and special effects—has become one of the most popular attractions in the Smokies. Bring the entire family—even your teenage son’s appetite—for a night of laughter, excitement, and delicious fun!
- Fun Stop Family Action ParkThis attraction is relatively new to the Pigeon Forge area. Fun Stop Family Action Park opened in 2012 and is quickly becoming a favorite one-stop shop for family’s looking to have mountains of fun in the Smokies! With everything from zip lines to mini golf to go karts and arcades, Fun Stop Family Action Park is packed with everything your family needs to have a great time!
As you make plans to bring your family to Pigeon Forge, be sure to check out our family-friendly cabins for the perfect lodging during your stay. With loads of fun amenities and plenty of bedrooms to accommodate even the largest families, Pigeon Forge Cabins has exactly what you need for a comfortable, relaxing, and fun-filled stay. Call our reservation specialists today to book your Pigeon Forge cabin!