Ever vacationed to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee? If not, you’re in for a real treat. And if you have been to our fun-loving city before, it’s time to revisit and make new memories at loads of brand-new attractions, eateries, shops, and cabins!
What’s NEW in Pigeon Forge right now? Check out our inside scoop on new things to do in Pigeon Forge below. Plus, we’ve added newbies in neighboring Sevierville and Gatlinburg to expand your Smoky Mountain vacation options even further.
Already filled to the brim with fun attractions for the whole family along the Parkway, Pigeon Forge just can’t stop — and we wouldn’t want it any other way! There are plenty of new attractions and coming soon additions to enjoy in this part of the Smokies.
- Aquaflight — soar above the water on Douglas Lake
- Axe Throwing!
- Appalachian Axe Co.
- Country Roads Axe Co. (+ West by God CoalFired Pizza)
- Gatlinburg Axe House
- Pigeon Forge Axe House
- Gatlinburg SkyTrail — walk around the mountains at Gatlinburg SkyLift Park
- Mountain Mile Adventures — rent trendy Polaris slingshots
- Pigeon Forge Chairlift — enjoy a scenic ride on Pigeon Forge’s first chairlift!
- Power Coaster — ride the world’s first coaster karts at Rowdy Bear Ridge Adventure Park
- Selfie Hangout — find the perfect selfie spot and lighting every time
- Sky Fly: Soar America — immerse yourself in this dynamic flying theater
- Parkway Playhouse — play escape games & watch a magical show!
- Toy Box Mini Golf — putt-putt in a giant toy box
What’s cookin’ in Pigeon Forge? A whole lot of new restaurants, bakeries, cafes, and sweet shops! Get ready to WOW your taste buds on a whirlwind adventure of Appalachian flavor, classic American dishes, international cuisine, adult drinks, and sugary treats.
- Azul Cantina — classic Mexican dishes + the first rooftop bar in Pigeon Forge
- Burg Steakhouse — steak dinner with an all-you-can-eat sides buffet
- Damn Yankees — chicken wings and specialty burgers
- Don Marco’s Kitchen — American, Italian & Mexican dishes!
- Guy Fieri’s Downtown Flavortown — Fieri flavor meets bowling, games & a Tiki bar
- Leora’s Kitchen — private chef’s table experience (reservations only)
- Ristorante Dellasantina — customizable Italian fast food
- Roll on in — wild sushi burritos and bowls
- Smith & Son Corner Kitchen — an American smorgasbord with cocktails
- Squisito Too — NY-style pizza & Italian pastas
- The Appalachian — Southern Appalachian dining from farm to table
- The Listening Room Cafe — live music with a classic American dinner
- Tulsi Indian Cuisine — craveable curries, tandoori & naan of North India!
- Byrd Cookie Company — flavor-packed, bite-sized cookies!
- Chofi’s Munchies — Mexican street desserts
- Cinnaholic — 100% vegan cinnamon roll shop
- Cream & Sugar Sweet Shoppe — ice cream & homemade sweets
- Cruze Farm Dairy — freshly churned ice cream from local dairy farm
- Green Eye Hemp Cafe — locally roasted organic coffee + baked treats
- Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt — self-serve frozen yogurt
- The Crazy Mason Milkshake Bar — indulgent ice cream creations
Shopping is huge in Pigeon Forge, so it’s no surprise that new stores are always popping up along the Parkway. Current new shops in Pigeon Forge are selling apparel, accessories, wine, moonshine, games, gifts, and Smoky Mountain souvenirs!
- Appalachian Apparel Co. — mountain-themed souvenirs & Ts
- Baak Boutique — trendy & affordable clothing for women
- Currahee Vineyards & Winery — locally handcrafted wines
- Dracula’s — spooky Halloween goods sold year-round
- Lululemon Outlet — activewear for active lifestyles
- Mountain Mile General Store — all things Appalachian!
- Palmetto Moon — Southern style & collegiate wear
- Tennessee Shine Co. Store (4th location) — local moonshine & whiskey
- The Bakesale — sweet classics & specialty baked goodies ready to go
- Tolgard Games — tabletop gaming & gear!
- Zadie B’s — unique women’s clothing boutique
At Pigeon Forge TN Cabins, we’re constantly adding new cabin rentals to our inventory…basically every week. So, you can expect to stay at a new place whenever you visit the Smokies. Our latest Pigeon Forge cabin additions feature unique and relaxing amenities — including a faux indoor tree, an outdoor pool, a theater, stone firepits, an outdoor fireplace, plus hot tubs, pool tables, arcade games, and mountain views. Plus, you’ll receive the same friendly service you know and love!
- Bear Hug at Bear Creek — mountain view, hot tub & game tables
- Hanky Panky — stone fireplace, hot tub & pool table
- High Serenity — arcade games, indoor jetted tub & gas fireplace
- The Nest — hot tub, big screen TV & pet friendly
- Bear Mountain Splash — private outdoor pool, firepit & pool table
- Cozy Hideaway — indoor jetted tub, gas fireplace & big screen TV
- Owl’s Mountain View — wood burning fireplace, pet friendly & hot tub
- Rustic Timber — 2 fireplaces, hot tub & air hockey table
- Whiskey Ridge — outdoor living area, pet friendly & arcade games
Book your new cabin, plan for new adventures, and get away to Pigeon Forge ASAP!
More Advice & Tips:
Winter Events at the Titanic Museum ...
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee is known for it'...
Watch out, guys! Wife Appreciation Day i...
You are watching the kids laugh and play...
The most visited national park in the U....
You know that Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, ...