Ever vacationed to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee? If not, you’re in for a real treat. And if you have been to our fun-loving city near the Great Smoky Mountains National Park before, it’s time to revisit and make new memories at loads of brand-new attractions, eateries, shops, and cabins in Sevier County!
What’s NEW in Pigeon Forge right now? Check out our inside scoop on new things to do in Pigeon Forge below. Plus, we’ve added newbies in neighboring Sevierville, Wears Valley, and Gatlinburg to expand your Smoky Mountain vacation options even further.
Already filled to the brim with fun attractions for the whole family along the Parkway and Teaster Lane, Pigeon Forge just can’t stop — and we wouldn’t want it any other way! There are plenty of new Pigeon Forge attractions and coming soon additions to enjoy in this part of the Smokies. Plus, popular theme parks, including Dollywood and Anakeesta, are gearing up for some pretty awesome expansions.
- Astra Lumina at Anakeesta — immersive night walk beneath the stars
- SkyLand Ranch — aerial adventures, a mountain coaster & a miniature zoo
- The 407: Gateway to Adventure — massive retailtainment complex
- Buc-ee’s Family Travel Center (biggest one yet!)
- Pu du Fou’s historical reenactments
- Multiple shops & restaurants
- The Pines — bowling alley, beer pints, games & a palette of flavors
Rides + Games
- Big Bear Mountain at Dollywood — longest roller coaster at Dolly Parton’s park!
- Dig’n Zone Theme Park — construction equipment to dig giant holes
- Flyride at Beyond the Lens — virtual flight with scents, breezes, and special effects
- Pigeon Forge Chairlift — scenic rides on Pigeon Forge’s first chairlift
- The Great Escape Room — America’s #1 escape room challenges
- The Sky Pirates of Mermaid Bay: An Epic Golf Adventure — enough said!
- Country Legends Rediscovered — museum honoring legendary country artists
- Fin City at Camp Margaritaville — arcade games, pickleball courts & a lazy river
- Gatlinburg SkyTrail — hiking trail meeting both ends of the SkyBridge
- Master Manipulation Exhibit at Alcatraz East — scary cults & trafficking crime lords
- Skating Rink at The Mountain Mile — ice-skating with Smoky Mountain views
- Tennessee Bible Museum — guided tours, scripture exhibits & a Bible from 1480!
- Tulip Tower at Gatlinburg SkyLift Park — 70-foot steel tower with 2 rope bridges
What’s cookin’ in Pigeon Forge? A whole lot of new restaurants, bakeries, cafes, and sweet shops! Get ready to WOW your taste buds on a whirlwind adventure of Appalachian flavor, classic American dishes, international cuisine, adult drinks, and sugary treats.
For the Foodie
- Azul Cantina — classic Mexican dishes + the first rooftop bar in Pigeon Forge
- B51 Chicken — rotisserie chicken cooked in a Peruvian oven
- Chicken Guy! — hand-pounded chicken tenders with specialty sauces
- Cumberland Jack’s LeConte Kitchen — classic Southern dishes in a mountain lodge
- Peaceful Side Social — farm-to-table food + craft beer + mountain views
- Pinchy’s Lobster & Beer Co. — seafood twists paired with refreshing beers
- Trotter’s Whole Hog BBQ — hog platters & meat cuts from tip to tail
- Tulsi Indian Cuisine — craveable curries, tandoori & naan of North India!
For the Sweet Tooth
- Andy’s Frozen Custard — seasonal treats, concretes, sundaes & custard cones
- Smoky Mountains Creperie — local ingredients for fresh crepes all year long
- The Tennessee Grind Coffee & Tea — freshly ground coffee & aromatic teas
- The Yard Milkshake Bar — indulgent ice cream creations with toppling toppings
For the Beer Enthusiast
- 1919 Society — craft sips inside a prohibition-themed brewery
- Company Distilling — distillery tours, tastings & cocktails along the Little River
- Iron Forge Brewing Company — high-quality beer at a family-friendly brewery
- The Neighborhood Beer House — local craft brews in a dog-friendly beer garden
Shopping is huge in Pigeon Forge, so it’s no surprise that new stores are always popping up along the Parkway. Current new shops in Pigeon Forge are selling apparel, accessories, wine, moonshine, games, gifts, and Smoky Mountain souvenirs!
- Barrelworx — shop dedicated to handcrafted barrel furniture
- Beyond 436 — eclectic boutique with fashion, decor, treats & more
- Coal Miner’s Daughter Mercantile — 45 small businesses selling unique items
At Pigeon Forge TN Cabins, we’re constantly adding new cabin rentals to our inventory…basically every week. So, you can expect to stay at a new place whenever you visit the Smokies. Our latest Pigeon Forge cabins feature unique and relaxing amenities — including an indoor basketball gym, splashy indoor pools, booming theaters, an outdoor fireplace, plus steamy hot tubs, loaded game rooms, and awe-inspiring views of the Smoky Mountains. Plus, you’ll receive the same friendly service you know and love!
- Smoky Mountain Breeze — crackling fireplace, bubbly hot tub & foosball
- Bow Vista — secluded, pool table & indoor jetted tub
- Majestic Vista Too — indoor pool, arcade games & scenic mountain views
- Serenity Ridge — hot tub gazebo, outdoor firepit & air hockey
- Serenity Now — gas fireplace, porch swing & wet bar
- Bearfoot Memories — pet friendly, game loft & big screen TV
- Smoky Waters — swimming pool, hot tub & toasty fireplace
- Mystic Timber — outdoor lounge, private indoor pool & rec room
- Swim and Gym Mansion — luxury finishes, basketball gym & plush theater
- Three Bear’s Lodge — indoor pool, fun games & soothing hot tub
Book your new cabin, plan for new adventures, and get away to Pigeon Forge ASAP!