At Cabins for YOU, we LOVE our pets – and we know you do too! We also know you don’t want to leave your pup behind when you get away for vacation. That’s where we come in. We have a great lineup of pet-friendly cabins that are perfectly fit for YOU. They offer conveniences that will make you feel at home and spaces that will welcome your 4-legged friend as much as they welcome you! Instead of paying for boarding your pet and worrying about them while you’re away, bring them along to a pet-friendly Pigeon Forge!
Spend warm afternoons soaking up sun on the deck with your pet curled up at your feet, cool evenings cozied up together in front of the fireplace, and nice days taking walks in Patriot Park or finding pet-friendly things to do in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park!
Pet-friendly Hiking & Driving Trails
- Gatlinburg Trail | This 2-mile trail along the Pigeon River is one of the few places in the national park you can bring your pup. Enjoy a nice hike starting at the Sugarlands Visitor Center!
- Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail | Load up in the car with your pup and take the drive (remember to roll down the window for some ear-flapping fun) that boasts 6 miles of tree-studded scenery.
- Cades Cove Loop | This 11-mile loop road is a gorgeous drive, filled with flower-studded valleys, historic churches and homesteads, wildlife, and peaceful streams. Your pup will love a windows-down drive!
Pet-Friendly Amenities for YOU
- Spacious, sunny decks
- Firepits for s’mores and puppy cuddles
- Grills for burgers and steaks (remember to share!)
- Movie theaters where you can hang out together
- High-speed Wi-Fi so you can find more pet-friendly fun!
Pet-Friendly Pigeon Forge Attractions
There is SO MUCH to do in Pigeon Forge, and that includes with your pet! When you peel yourself away from your cozy pet-friendly Pigeon Forge cabin, head to downtown Pigeon Forge to find things to do! Do some shopping at Paws n’ Claws Pet Fashion, Holly & Willow’s Pet Barn, Simply Animals, and Bonediggity Barkery & Gifts. Stop by Mynatt Park, Mills Park, Patriot Park, or Wear Farm City Park. Stroll through The Island in Pigeon Forge. Have some fun at Sevierville’s Unleashed Dog Park in the Sevierville City Park. Or stroll outside with your dog on a leash at the Smoky Mountain Flea Market! Oh, and don’t forget about Doggywood – a great place for your dog to play while you’re playing in Dollywood!
Besides the fun pet-friendly treats at local shops, there are several area restaurants where you can sit outside with your dog. As long as your pup is well behaved, they’ll be welcome to dine alongside you!
- Blue Moose Burgers & Wings
- Hard Rock Café
- Mellow Mushroom
- Wild Bear Tavern
Need someone to watch your pup while you’re out playing in Pigeon Forge? There are several options in the area to help you out! Along with Doggywood while you’re at the theme park, you can check out Loving Care Kennels, Smoky Dog Lodge, Bubbles & Barks Dog Boarding, and Just Fer Paws in Gatlinburg, TN.
More Advice & Tips:
The most visited national park in the U....
The Inn at Christmas Place in Pigeon For...
When planning your summer vacation, you ...
The mountain air is warm and the breezes...
When planning a vacation, you typically ...
From charcoal, gas, and electric grill...