Kick back, relax, and welcome to National Simplify Your Life Week! Held annually in the first week of August, this week-long holiday is meant to encourage everyone to take a step back, refocus, declutter (your home and your mind), simplify where possible, eliminate stressors, and remember to enjoy the simple pleasures in life.
The Great Smoky Mountains of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, Tennessee, is a great place to shift focus, prioritize your mental health, and take it easy for a while. From incredible mountain scenery and one-of-a-kind attractions to local art and cabin life, the Smokies have plenty of simple pleasures to share and help you relax.
- Breathing in that fresh Smoky Mountain air
- Hiking to find a gorgeous waterfall cascading into a shimmering pool
- Reminiscing with family and friends in rocking chairs by a river
- Teaching your littlest to swim in your private indoor pool
- Driving through scenic Cades Cove with your windows rolled down
- Sharing a kiss atop The Great Smoky Mountain Wheel
- Taking in stunning views of the Great Smoky Mountains all around!
- Window-shopping along classic brick paths in a European-inspired village
- Chatting with master craftsmen in the Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Community
- Seeing your teen’s face light up when you take them to Dollywood
- Enjoying year-round Christmas cheer at The Incredible Christmas Place
- Whizzing up midnight margaritas in your cabin’s fully equipped kitchen
- Drawing a hot bubble bath, paired with scented candles and a witty podcast
- Dining alongside a sparkling river at a local steakhouse
- Tossing a coin into the wishing fountain at The Old Mill Square
- Holding hands with your partner while walking around The Island
- Belly laughing at a good ole comedy or dinner show in town
- Dipping your toes into the Little Pigeon River after a long walk
- Making snow angels year-round at Pigeon Forge Snow
- Eating a home cooked meal with family and friends at your cabin
- Playing with your kids in the village of treehouses at Anakeesta
- Hearing the rain pitter-patter on the roof while looking out at the waving trees
- Beating the high scores on the arcade unit in the rec room
- Climbing into a king-size bed with fresh sheets after a full day of play
- Sleeping in — because you’re on vacation!
- Receiving complimentary items and coupons simply for being our guest
- Reading your favorite book on a porch swing with mountain breezes
- Sipping Ole Smoky Moonshine with your feet kicked up in the outdoor lounge
- Finding inspiration for your next novel, blog, or project in the mountains
- Watching the sunset over the Great Smoky Mountains from your deck
- Soaking tired muscles in your steamy, bubbly hot tub
- Munching on buttery popcorn while watching a movie in your home theater
- Hugging your kids every time they try something new in the Smokies
- Eating homemade ice cream from the Apple Valley Creamery
- Splashing around in a giant inflatable ball at Outdoor Gravity Park
- Looking up at the stars across a clear Smoky Mountain night sky
- Playing footsie with your spouse under a blanket by your stone fireplace
- Picnicking with your family in a shady spot at Patriot Park
- Staying up to talk with your best friend on the sofa at your cabin
- Collecting stamps for free gifts along the Rocky Top Wine Trail
- Spotting wildlife (like deer, bears, turkeys, and raccoons) in the national park
- Creating lasting memories with loved ones on vacation
Simple Vacation Planning
Live the simple and relaxing cabin life when you plan your Smoky Mountain vacation with Pigeon Forge TN Cabins. Organizing a much-needed vacation to refocus and recharge should be easy, which is why we offer free vacation planning services at 1.866.513.7885. With 20+ years of experience helping guests plan beautiful vacations, we take the stress out of planning for you.
To make arrivals even easier, we provide a starter kit with essentials to get your vacation started without hassle. Items include paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, a sponge, a trash bag, and coupons to save on local attractions! We also offer tips on what to do in the area and how to make the most of your stay on our blog.
Pet-friendly, large group, budget-friendly, luxury…you name it, we have the perfect cabin for your memorable vacation in the Smokies! Sip morning coffee with mountain views, cast a line for rainbow trout in the river, enjoy local wine by a fireplace, soak in a soothing hot tub, swim in a private indoor pool, watch movies in a home theater, play games in a rec room, take spa baths in an indoor jetted tub, and sleep soundly in a king suite. All it takes is a click or a call to get the ball rolling!
Start enjoying the simple things in life with a refreshing and refocusing vacation in the Great Smoky Mountains of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
More Advice & Tips:
After months of hard school and work, th...
October 1–31: Smoky Mountain Harvest Fes...
One of the best ways to enjoy the Smoky ...
If you are planning a New Year’s Eve get...
There are some amazing animal sightings ...
Sevierville, Tennessee, is just outside ...