Looking forward to the day when wildflowers blossom, the weather refreshes, and the sun warms again? Spring is just around the corner, and we can’t wait! Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, is bursting with anticipation for the beautiful Springfest of 2021. It’s almost time for a nice stroll through the national park, attraction hopping along the Parkway with friends, neat annual events to begin, and the stunning springtime views at your cabin rental to break free! If you’re ready to get outside or just get away this March, April, or May, start planning your memorable trip to the Great Smoky Mountains today — we’ll help.
Wildflowers in the National Park
Blossoms dot the landscape, baby animals (including black bear cubs) emerge adorably, waterfalls surge, and spring showers make the grass green again when spring hits the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. As the most visited national park in the country, it’s number one on our list of fun things to do this spring!
So, pack your hiking boots and raincoat and get ready to explore 800+ miles of hiking trails flourishing with new bulbs and enchanting blooms. Of course, there’s also horseback riding, cycling, scenic drives through Cades Coves and along the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail, fishing, and picnic spots beside refreshing rivers. The majestic wilds of the Smoky Mountains offer plenty of ways to help you reconnect with nature.
Spring Wildflowers You Might Spot in the Park
- Spring Beauty
- Trout Lilly
- Lady Slippers
- White/Yellow Trillium
- Dutchman’s Breeches
- Bleeding Heart
- Squirrel Corn
- Wild Ginger
- Foam Flowe
Feel the freedom of being in the great outdoors when you opt to play at outdoor attractions this spring! Pigeon Forge and the surrounding area is loaded with tons of outdoor activities to enjoy with friends and family. Whether you’re ziplining into new valleys, rafting down a raging river, shopping at an open-air complex, rolling down hills in giant hamster balls, or leisurely coasting through the tall trees, you’re sure to have a blast!
- Wahoo Ziplines — ziplining with stunning views
- The Track Family Fun Park — go-karts, mini-golf, kiddy rides, and more
- Pigeon River Outdoors — white-water rafting, baby!
- Parrot Mountain and Gardens — acres of lush gardens with tropical birds
- The Island — unique entertainment and shopping complex
- Paula Deen’s Lumberjack Feud Show & Adventure Park — enough said
- Outdoor Gravity Park — the only zorbing park in the nation!
- Rainforest Discovery Zoo — 600+ animals from the rainforests of the world
- Rocky Top Mountain Coaster — a fun ride where you control the speed
- Bluff Mountain Adventures — thrilling ATV trail rides
2021 Spring Events
What’s spring in Pigeon Forge without amazing and entertaining events? Be sure to check out a few of the more popular ones being held for 2021. Bring your appetite, rev your hot rod engines, enter a wondrous world, add to your handmade quilt collection, or reel in a whopper — there’s something for everyone!
- Chuck Wagon Cookoff Weekend & Competition | March 26-28
- Pigeon Forge Spring Rod Run | April 15-17
- Dollywood Flower & Food Festival | April 23 – June 7
- A Mountain Quiltfest | May 5-8
- Catapalooza Catfishing Expo | May 21-23
Don’t feel like getting dressed and heading into town? Attend the virtual Spring Wildflower Pilgrimage, held May 8-16. Much like the live event, this FREE virtual special allows participants to study the world around them and share their finds with fellow nature lovers. It’s a great way to get involved in something meaningful without having to mingle in person.
Gorgeous Views at Cabins
Witness the alluring beauty of spring from the privacy of your very own cabin rental that features up-close views, homey conveniences, and tons of extras to enjoy while away. Sit back and relax in a rocking chair with a glass of wine in hand and scenes of mountain peaks rising, clouds rolling by, trees sprouting, a stream flowing, wildlife foraging, or flowers blooming only a glance away.
Whether you’re slipping away for Easter weekend, planning a romantic escape, or partying for spring break, Pigeon Forge TN Cabins offers a wide selection of 450+ cabins to suit your needs and wants. Options range from 1-16 bedrooms and budget-friendly to luxury with many amenities. Want to bring your precious pups? Browse our pet-friendly cabins!
- Private indoor pool (some with waterfalls, bridges, and colorful lights)
- Community pool access
- Steamy outdoor hot tub
- Private sauna
- Indoor jetted tub
- Outdoor firepit
- Rocking Chairs
- Porch Swing
- Wood burning/electric/gas fireplaces
- Charcoal/gas grill
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Big screen TVs
- Home theater with surround sound
- Arcade games
- Pool, air hockey, foosball, and shuffleboard tables
- King, queen, full & twin beds
- FREE high speed Wi-Fi
- Bonus resort amenities!
Start planning your memorable springtime getaway with Pigeon Forge TN Cabins online or at 1.866.513.7885 today. The Great Smoky Mountains await — with tons of things to do in Pigeon Forge in spring!