Spices fill the crisp mountain air as you prepare a heartwarming meal, steam rises as you slip into the hot tub under the stars, marshmallows roast as you prep for dessert s’mores around the firepit…this cabin stay is special. Why? You chose to visit a log cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains during (arguably) the most beautiful and peaceful season of the year — fabulous fall. The views are colorful with changing leaves, and the cabins are cozier than ever in Pigeon Forge. Autumn presents the perfect opportunity to whisk your family, friends, loved one, or close-knit group away for a memorable time tucked away in the mountains.
Pigeon Forge, TN Cabins is brimming with cabin rentals of all shapes and sizes with loads of amenities to keep your fall stay in the Smokies entertaining and relaxing. Romantic 1-bedroom retreats with a fireplace and a hot tub, family size homes with game units and a theater, and large group lodges with an indoor pool and private suites provide a great deal of options! No matter the type of vacation or amount of guests, there are plenty of fall cabin activities to enjoy.
15 Things to Do at YOUR Cabin in Fall
- Cook yummy fall recipes and bake autumn treats in the fully equipped kitchen with major appliances, pots and pans, cutlery, dishes, and more provided. All you need are the groceries!
- Shoot pool, dominate the air hockey rink, lead your foosball team to victory, play shuffleboard, and beat the highest arcade scores in the rec room with fun games.
- Take much needed and well deserved spa baths in the indoor jetted tub with massaging jets, tranquil melodies, bath bombs, scented candles, bubbly soaps, bath salts…you name it!
- Unleash your creativity. Write the story you’ve always wanted to tell, work poetry and songs from the heart, or paint a new masterpiece — whatever inspires you.
- Roast marshmallows and add tasty extras — like berries, dark chocolate, cookies of all sorts, peanut butter, caramel, coconut shreds, pretzel bits, and divine Nutella — for fall-tastic s’mores around the firepit.
- Slip into your swimsuit for soothing soaks in the steamy hot tub where the sounds of nature, the twinkling of stars, and the scent of autumn keep you relaxed.
- Sway on the porch swing with a mug of joe, a warm blanket, and your best friend or opt for a rocking chair to take in the beautiful view from the deck.
- Clear the dining table for board and card games, crafts and coloring with the kids, dessert and coffee, or a great big puzzle to tackle throughout your stay.
- Pop in a Blu-ray or DVD filled with laughs, thrills, adventure, scares, romance, or fantasy and settle in for movie night in the private home theater with surround sound, a huge screen, and theater style seating.
- Read your favorite novel, sip wine with your spouse, or enjoy a wholesome chat by the crackling fireplace that really adds to your cabin stay in the Smoky Mountains in fall.
- Tap into the complimentary high speed Wi-Fi to keep up with emails, do a little online shopping, check out your favorite blog, scroll for memes, or Zoom chat with friends and family back home.
- Splash, wade, and play in the private indoor pool! Some of our cabins with pools even offer special features that include waterfalls, swim-in grottos, bridges, islands, color changing lights, spa areas, and fountains.
- Host a cabin cookout with the gas or charcoal grill. Set out snacks and drinks on the outdoor dining or picnic table and play some music while you wait for the steaks, burgers, or veggies to cook.
- Snuggle with your love or opt for alone time in a king suite with a private en-suite bathroom for convenience, a king size bed for comfort, and a flatscreen TV for entertainment.
- Breathe in the fresh autumn air and take in the stunning fall views all around — with radiant trees, mesmerizing mountains, or a sparkling river.
Plan Your Smoky Mountain Stay for Fall
Ready to make fall memories in the Smokies? Pigeon Forge, TN Cabins is here to help you plan. Currently with hundreds of cabin choices in Pigeon Forge, we’re positive your ideal cabin is in our inventory. Whether you need 1 or 16 bedrooms, budget friendly or luxury accommodations, or even pet friendly features, we have you covered.
You’ve already seen what many of our cabins have to offer with our list of things to do at a cabin in the fall. Just let us know if you would like a private indoor pool, a hot tub, a home theater, an indoor jetted tub, a game-filled rec room, a fireplace, a grill, a king suite, rocking chairs — or all of the above — and we’ll pull suitable options for you!
Fall is drawing near — plan your memorable autumn stay at a Smoky Mountain cabin before it’s too late.