If you’ve ever vacationed in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, and stayed in a cabin, you know why it’s awesome. Maybe you came here for your big day and had a wedding at a beautiful chapel in the mountains. You might have planned your honeymoon for a stay in a cozy Pigeon Forge cabin and spent a week relaxing and exploring the Parkway. Or maybe you came to Pigeon Forge for a family reunion, booked an impressive large-group cabin, and did all those favorite group activities like traversing Dollywood, watching a dinner show, or strolling around The Island. No matter why you traveled to Pigeon Forge, we’re sure you have your favorites: go-to restaurants, fun attractions, local shops, scenic spots, and a cozy cabin that serves as your home away from home. You don’t need us to tell you where to stay in Pigeon Forge — you get it.
BUT if you’ve never been to the Smokies or are asking “Where should I stay in Pigeon Forge, TN this time?,” we’re here to tell you why a Pigeon Forge cabin is such a great pick for your vacation — no matter the group size, reason for travel, or budget! We could go on for days about why you’ll love renting a Pigeon Forge cabin… For time’s sake, here are a few of our top reasons, in no particular order.
- Fully equipped kitchens — Some hotel rooms offer kitchenettes, but you certainly can’t prepare a proper meal in one. In our Pigeon Forge cabins, you’ll have fully equipped kitchens where you can whip up your family favorites, make snacks to have for game days, or create holiday meals to remember. If you don’t care to cook, you’ll at least have room for leftovers, drinks, or creamy fudge from downtown.
- Plenty of space — Hotel rooms are cramped. You’re always trying to find a place to set your suitcase, unpack your things, set up a quick office, or just spread out a bit. In a Pigeon Forge cabin, you’ll find space to unpack, spread out, and relax. Many cabins have bathrooms for each bedroom, and most bedrooms feature conveniences like dressers and nightstands. And beyond the bedrooms, you’ll have more space to relax in front of the TV or enjoy a meal.
- High-end amenities — All of our Pigeon Forge cabins are unique: different styles and décor, varying sizes, and different amenities. You can browse online by amenity, or you can give our vacation planners a call at 1.866.513.7885; they’ll help you find the perfect place. Looking for a place to swim year-round? Book a cabin with a private indoor pool! Love movie night? Check out our cabins with their own theaters! We also have private hot tubs and saunas, big screen TVs, kitchens with stainless steel appliances…and the list goes on. You can even pamper yourself in our luxury cabins that offer high-end amenities and elegant style.
- Shared areas for groups — If you’re traveling with a group, whether it’s multiple families, several couples, or a big group for a church retreat, you want an opportunity to spend time together. You can always check out the attractions downtown, but sometimes you just want to hang out and relax. In a large group cabin in Pigeon Forge, you’ll have inviting living rooms, sitting areas, rec rooms, large kitchens, dining areas, multiple decks with scenic views, and oh-so-much more. That’s plenty of different places to spend time together instead of being spread out over hotel rooms.
- A place for special occasions — Weddings in the Smokies are hugely popular, and it’s no surprise with charming do-it-all chapels, wineries and distilleries, attractions for couples, and truly awe-inspiring scenery. You can use a Pigeon Forge cabin as a home base for the wedding party, for a honeymoon, for guests at an intimate wedding, or even for a wedding itself! A cabin in the mountains is also a great surprise for birthdays, Mother’s Day or Father’s Day, anniversaries, holidays, or get-out-of-the-doghouse getaways.
- Games, games, games! — Many of our cabins have pool tables that are a big hit, and others even have foosball, air hockey, shuffleboard, darts, and arcade games. Games are a great way to pass the time on rainy days, keep the kids happy on lazy days in the cabin, or just spend some quality time with family and friends. Some cabins also have game consoles like Xbox and Wii plus board games, so you’ll have plenty to do!
- Classic mountain style — Hotels are generic and cold, but Pigeon Forge cabins have a unique style. Log exteriors, wood interiors, black bear figurines, themed bedrooms, a mountain motif…whatever style your cabin dons, you can almost guarantee it will be that classic mountain style you want when you slip away to the Great Smoky Mountains. It will be a place to truly call home during your vacation, where you’ll find the comforts you appreciate at home and plenty of perks to help you pamper yourself while away.
- Lots of privacy — Forget paper-thin walls connecting to the next person’s room. A cabin in the Smokies means plenty of privacy for your family vacation, a weekend with friends, or a romantic getaway. While some cabins are located in cabin communities, others are completely secluded, meaning you won’t even see any other cabins while you have that glass of wine on the deck or climb into the hot tub to enjoy your mountain view.
- Budget friendly — Hotels are becoming alarmingly expensive, and only a few people can stay per room. In a Pigeon Forge cabin, you’ll have room for a family or group to stay together, and once you split the cost, you’ll find it can be more economical. We have budget-friendly cabins that will keep you around $100 per night — for your own cabin! — and larger cabins (sleeping 60+) that can be split between multiple families for a low-cost stay in Pigeon Forge, TN.
- You can get some work done — We know not every trip to Pigeon Forge is all fun and games. Whether you’re on a work trip solo or are heading here for a corporate team-building weekend, a cabin is a great option. Many are located near the Parkway and the LeConte Center. Along with high speed Wi-Fi in most cabins, larger cabins will give you space to work, from coffee tables and comfy couches to dining tables and desks. Or you can head out onto the deck and do your work looking out over the trees. That beats a tiny hotel room desk facing a wall!
Need even more reasons to stay in a Pigeon Forge cabin? How about locations high atop the mountains, tucked among the trees, situated on the water, or just minutes from downtown and the national park? What about incredible mountain vistas you just can’t get from hotels downtown? How about added conveniences like a washer/dryer, gas/charcoal grills, king-size beds, and indoor jetted tubs? What about pet-friendly places to stay in Pigeon Forge so you fur babies can come, too? Well, we could go on and on, but we think you’ll see for yourself when you start browsing. Visit Pigeon Forge TN Cabins online or give us a call at 1.866.513.7885 to find that perfect Pigeon Forge cabin for your getaway today!