So you’ve decided to take your fall vacation to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. The kids are out on their autumn break, the leaves are changing, the air is getting cooler, and you’re very excited to explore the beautiful season in the quaint town of Pigeon Forge. Wondering what you’ll do while you’re there? Never fear! Pigeon Forge TN Cabins is here to help you plan your daily itineraries.
With so many things to do and so many places to see, it can be overwhelming trying to plan your outings in Pigeon Forge. The town is home to hundreds of restaurants, entertainment options, dinner shows, theme parks and more. Fall is the perfect time to vacation to Pigeon Forge, with many seasonal events scheduled that you won’t want to miss!
- Check in to your cabin and get comfortable! Unpack, explore the cabin and the view, take a dip in the hot tub.
- Since you’ll be tired from your travels, spend an evening recuperating and head into town for some dinner. We recommend The Old Mill, Mellow Mushroom, or the Smoky Mountain Brewery.
- Stop by Food City, Kroger, or the Veterans Mini-Mart to pick up your essential groceries. We suggest milk, bread, eggs…mostly breakfast and lunch items since you will be out on the town for dinner.
- Today is Dollywood day! Dollywood celebrates the National Southern Gospel and Harvest celebration from October 3rd through November 3rd. Make sure you visit during these times to enjoy the beautiful fall decorations and food throughout the park.
- Enjoy a delicious fall-themed meal at the park! Autumn squash and warm dishes will be served, all with locally grown and fresh ingredients.
- Enjoy a quiet night at the Pigeon Forge Cinemas to catch the latest hit movie.
- Begin your day with a dip in the jetted tub in your cabin – a little relaxation in the morning never hurt anyone!
- Spend the day shopping away at one of Pigeon Forge’s many outlet malls and specialty shops. Whether you’re looking for clothing, items for your home or souvenirs for your family, you will find it all in Pigeon Forge.
- It’s dinner show time! Check out the Lumberjack Feud, the Dixie Stampede, the Hatfield and McCoy, or the Great Smoky Mountain Murder Mystery. Including dinner and some laughs, this is an experience you can have only in Pigeon Forge!
If you’re staying for longer, don’t fret! You will spot plenty of places that will catch your eye while exploring the itinerary listed above. There are so many things to do in Pigeon Forge that you won’t be able to do them all in one trip! You will leave your Pigeon Forge vacation ready to plan your escape again next year.
More Advice & Tips:
Cowboys, music, and good ol’ western fun...
Whether you are making your way to the G...
Get ready to play and stand in awe in th...
There are so many reasons to stay in a P...
Essential Tips for Staying Safe in the ...
There are many things you shouldn’t pack...