Everyone loves to take a relaxing vacation but sometimes money can be a problem. In an economy where gas prices are decreasing and everything else is increasing it is not totally impossible to take a nice vacation. However, it does not matter how low prices get because everyone loves saving money. Take some advice from us and follow the few guidelines that are listed below.
1. Visit mypigeonforge and save money with printable coupons. With these printable coupons you will find a lot of savings from anything to entertainment to shopping. There is something for everyone with these coupons.
2. With a Pigeon Forge Value Card you can get a number of discounts for lodging, restaurants, shopping, entertainment and various other attractions. These Pigeon Forge Value Cards can be picked up at the Pigeon Forge Welcome Center.
3. Vacation packages can you save you tons of money. Try to find a package deal that offers lodging and some attractions. This will save you money in the long run. If you do get lodging separately pick attractions that will offer you a special price for several attractions in the area.
4. Park in town and ride the Fun Time Trolley. The Trolley rides are cheap and you save on your gas without having to walk. Trolleys run all over town and the stops are spaced apart so you can catch one anywhere.
5. Choose how you eat. If you are staying in a hotel or condo see if they offer a free continental breakfast. If you are renting a cabin or chalet make sure your kitchen is fully equipped and go buy your favorite foods at the local grocery store.
6. Go to Dollywood after 3:00 PM and your next day is free. Yes, that’s right … FREE!
7. Get a season pass for Dollywood. If you plan on taking a few vacations to the Smokies then a season pass is the way to go. It saves you a ton of money on regular admission tickets and there is always something new you do not want to miss.
8. Get a combo for theater tickets. With so many entertainment and music theaters in the area they all offer package deals. Remember that some of them (like Dixie Stampede) are dinner shows so you will get two activities for one price.
9. Take a drive into the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The tour is free and in a lot of places you can park and hike to some local nature areas.
10. Find a cabin rental company that is offering cabins for under $100.00 per night. This will get you a nice, clean cabin but at a much reasonable rate.
With these money saving tips you are sure to have a great, and cheap vacation in the Smokies. No matter how many days you are staying you know that great fun, food and attractions lie around every corner. Start making your plans for a vacation in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee and other surrounding areas today!