There are so many reasons to rent a group cabin, whether you are traveling with your large family or a group of close friends. The benefits of renting a group cabin are endless. These Pigeon Forge rentals will make vacationing with your large family, many friends, or a large church group a breeze!
- One of the best things about these rentals is that there is an abundance of space to accommodate the numerous guests. Pigeon Forge TN Cabins offers group cabin rentals of all different sizes! Awesome Views Mountain Retreat has room for 25, while other cabins can sleep up to 44 guests. The large rentals offer comfortable bedrooms, spacious kitchens, and enough indoor and outdoor living space for large groups to sleep, cook, and relax together.
- The amenities that are provided in larger cabins range from games to comforts from home. One of our group rentals, Awesome Views Mountain Retreat, has a home theater that everyone is sure to enjoy! Many of our cabins boast great views by the pool table and big screen TV, Divine Winds has a TV in every bedroom and stunning mountain views while Sierra Springs has its own outdoor pool! Because they’re much bigger, our large group cabins often offer many more amenities than our smaller cabins, ensuring you’ll have something to entertain everyone in a group. Each cabin has a fully-equipped kitchen for preparing large group meals, and some of the cabins even have double appliances!
- Another great reason to rent a large group cabin from Pigeon Forge TN Cabins is the cost. You and your group of up to 18 can vacation at Divine Winds starting at only $275 dollars a night! Our rentals are less expensive than hotel accommodations in the Smoky Mountains, and you can enjoy having your whole group together instead of spread out across cramped hotel rooms. And with fully-equipped kitchens, including plenty of appliances, dishes, and a dishwasher, you’ll likely save money on eating out. Just stop by the grocery store on the way into town and pick up all the food and drinks your group will need. Then you can use the kitchen to make your own meals and snacks conveniently. You won’t have to argue over restaurant choices, because everyone can have their favorite foods at the cabin! No need to break the bank to vacation, because when you rent a group cabin and split the cost, everyone is being budget friendly.
- When you rent a group cabin, you can cut down on confusion. Having all of your loved ones in one place makes vacation planning easier. Instead of calling between hotel rooms or trying to meet in the lobby to plan the day’s activities, just gather in your living room at the cabin and decide what attractions you’ll check out! Our group cabin with the most bedrooms, Plimpton Lodge, can sleep up to 44 people in 14 different bedrooms – plenty of room if you’re on a church retreat, corporate weekend, or family reunion!
- Renting a large group cabin allows you to travel with all your friends and family, and you’ll have space to function. Life gets busy, so sometimes it’s nice to get away for a relaxing and fun break with the ones you love. When you rent a large group cabin, you’ll feel like you have your own home with friends and family! Enjoy the comforts of home (and lots of extras) that you won’t find in a hotel at your large group cabin!