Great food starts with a great atmosphere, no matter where you are.
When you want to enjoy a freshly cooked meal in the great outdoors of the Smoky Mountains, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, delivers. There are plenty of Pigeon Forge restaurants with outdoor seating along the Parkway, so you can try Appalachian flavors, sip moonshine, and chat with family and friends in the fresh mountain air.
Of course, you’re welcome to grab takeout from most restaurants in town. But part of the fun on a Great Smoky Mountain getaway is exploring the area and experiencing local culture, so consider dining outside when opportunity knocks. From fried green tomatoes, mouthwatering bbq, and fresh catfish to flavorful tacos, cajun dishes, and classic American cheeseburgers, Pigeon Forge boasts tons of places to eat whatever you want on an outdoor patio.
Top 12 Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in the Smokies
Whether you’re staying in Pigeon Forge or venturing into downtown Gatlinburg or neighboring Sevierville to grab a bite to eat, you’ll find some of the best restaurants with outdoor seating and good food. Check out some of our favorite eateries with outdoor dining experiences in the Smokies. Some even feature live music events!
1. Alamo Steakhouse | Savor filet mignon and a baked potato with wine on the deck.
2. Blue Moose Burgers & Wings | Chow down on a hearty burger on the dog-friendly patio.
3. Cliff Top Grill & Bar at Anakeesta | Gaze at mountaintop views with every bite and sip.
4. Crawdaddy’s Restaurant & Oyster Bar | Enjoy seafood gumbo or shrimp and grits on the patio.
5. Loco Burro | Mix Mexican food with friends and cocktails at the rooftop bar.
6. Margaritaville at The Island | Sip margaritas overlooking the Little Pigeon River in the outdoor dining area.
7. No Way Jose’s Mexican Cantina | Nibble spicy appetizers and entrees riverside at this Gatlinburg restaurant.
8. The Pottery House Cafe & Grille at The Old Mill | Admire the koi pond with a fresh sandwich in hand.
9. Timbers Log Cabin Restaurant | Eat classic Southern food on the ole front porch.
10. Timberwood Grill | Dine across from the show fountain with family and friends.
11. Tom & Earl’s Back Alley Grill | Opt for a draft beer with a sloppy Manwich on the patio.
12. Wild Plum Tea Room | Sit on the pet-friendly deck with a cup of tea and your sweet dog.
More Outdoor Dining in Pigeon Forge
- Bennett’s Pit Bar-B-Que
- Brick and Spoon
- Bullfish Grill
- Cakes by Bakin’ Shop
- Espresso Yourself
- Granny Ogle’s Ham ‘N Beans
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Harpoon Harry’s Crab House
- Iron Boar Saloon (new outdoor patio coming early 2022!)
- Mellow Mushroom
- Pigeon Forge Deli
- The Listening Room Cafe
- Wild Bear Tavern
Leftovers at Your Private Cabin
Take restaurant leftovers, yummy takeout, or homemade treats back to your cozy cabin rental in Pigeon Forge. Featuring a variety of Smoky Mountain cabin rentals, Pigeon Forge TN Cabins offers 1-16 bedroom cabins that range from budget friendly to luxury. With 450+ options, we also have pet-friendly cabins and amenity-filled lodges.
Soak tired muscles in the steamy hot tub, watch movies in the home theater with projector, play arcade classics in the game room, mix drinks at the wet bar, and roast marshmallows around the firepit. Some cabins even have private indoor pools, saunas, or indoor jetted tubs!
Best of all has to be the mountain views, riverside scenes, or woodsy surroundings. You can sip morning coffee in the rockers, cook out on the grill, and dine at the picnic table for private outdoor dining in Pigeon Forge. Book your memorable cabin stay online or at 1.866.513.7885 today.
Outdoor dining is where it’s at in Pigeon Forge, so pick a seat outside, curb your cravings, and enjoy the scenery!