Summer heat hammers down as you turn up the AC and reach for your 3rd water bottle…and it’s not even lunchtime. Yeah, we’ve all been there, when tank tops, super shorts, and hair ties just don’t help with the overwhelming warmth of summer. At times like this, nothing beats swapping into your swimsuit and heading for the nearest waterpark. And if you’re in the mood to try something NEW, the Great Smoky Mountains will be the perfect waterpark destination for summer 2020 — with the grand opening of Soaky Mountain Waterpark in Sevierville, TN!
Built into the mountainside, this brand-new outdoor waterpark will span across 50 acres with 3,500 water slide pieces that will create 1.5 miles of zooming fun! All ages are welcome with kid areas, thrill rides, and family friendly options. Plus, there will be plenty of restaurants and food trucks to refuel and tackle your next round of water attractions after hanging out at your poolside cabana. Sound like the cool answer to your summer prayers? As a $90-million-dollar investment to the area, we sure hope so!
Water Slides + Attractions
What’s the first thing you do when entering any waterpark? Yep, head for the water slides and rides! Whether you’re more interested in the wave pool or winding river, racing or spiraling, or watching your littlest splash around, Soak Mountain is the waterpark for YOU.
- Avalaunch Watercoaster — first and fastest of its kind with a 2-person tube reaching impressive speeds
- Blue Mountain Mayhem — massive walls challenge a 5-person raft to reach the tippy tops
- Hang 10-essee — dual FlowRider surf systems propel you on a wave of adventure
- Rocky Top Raceway — a launch capsule, body slide, and 4-lane mat racer align for a thrilling competition
- Black Bear Rapids — the opposite of a lazy river with 24,000 square feet of winding torrent waters
- Rainbow Revenge — light bending tunnels combine with a 5-person raft for an eye-catching water adventure
- Slippery Salamanders — challenging 2-laned inflatable obstacle course in the water
- Snake Den Tube Rides — twists and turns mesh with translucent lighting effects on these 4 massive slides
- Soaky Surge — 35,000-square-foot pool with exciting waves up to 6 feet tall!
Just for Kids
- Boomers Bay — mini versions of the park’s waterslides, including Mini Mayhem and Little Rattlers!
- The Hive — kiddy zone with interactive water features like a dump bucket, slides, and fountains
Eateries + Shopping
Splashing, wading, and swimming all day really takes it out of you. Soaky Mountain Waterpark aims to refuel with food trucks, restaurants, bars, and sweets shops! Just remember to let everything settle at your cabana rental before dipping back into the waters…your tummy will thank you later. And before you leave, grab a few mementos from the Mountain Mercantile. It’s also a great place to pick up any items needed for your day of summer fun in the water.
- Base Camp Bistro
- Bee Good Café
- Rolly Macaroni
Treats & Cocktails
- Candy Cabin
- Overlook Bar
- Soaky Shake Shop
- Wipeout Soaky Surf Bar
Season Passes + Ticket Pricing
Hoping to open mid-May 2020 for the summer, Soaky Mountain Waterpark will be here before you know it! Join the Early Adventure Club (limited time only for grand opening) for special pricing, grab a season pass, opt for daily tickets, or plan your group outing with the Soaky Mountain coordinators.
- Early Adventure Club — $69
- 1 Season Pass
- 1 Single Use Guest Admission
- 1 FREE Water Bottle
Buy 4 & get a FREE Season Parking Pass, too!
- Season Pass — $99
- Daily Tickets — $39-49
Kids under 42” qualify for small fry pricing ($39).
Soaky Mountain Waterpark
175 Gists Creek Road
Sevierville, TN 37876
Pigeon Forge, TN Cabins
Playing at Soaky Mountain will leave you a little tired and with smiles for miles. After a full summer day at the waterpark, retreat to your nearby Pigeon Forge cabin, where the hot tub calls for a soothing soak and private indoor pool beckons for even more water fun. Pigeon Forge, TN Cabins offers cabin rentals of all shapes and sizes, from 1-16 bedrooms and budget friendly to luxury. We have loads of options with great amenities for romantic escapes, family trips, getaways with friends, and large group retreats. Just let us know what your
- Private Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Access to Communal Resort Pools
- Home Theater
- Rec Room with Games
- Big Screen TV with DVD/Blu-ray Players
- Rocking Chairs
- Outdoor Firepit
- Gas/Charcoal Grills
- Mountain, River, Wooded, or City Views
Summer 2020 will be here soon — and so will the brand new Soaky Mountain Waterpark! Plan ahead, book your cabin, pack your swimsuit, and get ready to splash in the Smokies!
More Advice & Tips:
WINTER With snow-capped mountain peaks, ...
The most visited National Park in the co...
Those who ride horses describe the exper...
Playing at aerial adventure parks, ridi...
There are so many reasons to rent a grou...
This year has been a whirlwind, and a c...