Summer heat hammers down as you turn up the AC and reach for your 3rd water bottle…and it’s not even lunchtime. We’ve all been there, when tank tops, super shorts, and hair ties just don’t help with the overwhelming warmth of summer. At times like this, nothing beats swapping into your swimsuit and heading for the nearest waterpark. And if you’re in the mood to try something NEW, the Great Smoky Mountains will be the perfect waterpark destination for summer — with the Soaky Mountain Waterpark in Sevierville, TN!
Built into the mountainside, this new outdoor waterpark spans 50 acres with 3,500 water slide pieces that will create 1.5 miles of zooming fun! All ages are welcome with kid areas, thrill rides, and family-friendly options. Plus, there are plenty of restaurants and food trucks to refuel and tackle your next round of water attractions after hanging out at your poolside cabana. Sound like the cool answer to your summer prayers? As a $90-million-dollar investment to the area, we sure hope so!
NEW in 2022!
The Edge is Soaky Mountain Waterpark’s newest ride, and it’s a stunner! This awesome coaster has dips and turns, taking guests on an epic ride high above the ground. From the AquaLucent rings and enclosed tubes to the Boomerango walls and a zero-G hump, The Edge is a ride like no other!
Water Slides + Attractions
What’s the first thing you do when entering any waterpark? Head for the water slides and rides! Whether you’re more interested in the wave pool or winding river, racing or spiraling, or watching your littlest splash around, Soaky Mountain is the waterpark for YOU.
- Avalaunch Watercoaster — first and fastest of its kind with a 2-person tube reaching impressive speeds
- Blue Mountain Mayhem — massive walls challenge a 5-person raft to reach the tippy tops
- Hang 10-essee — dual FlowRider surf systems propel you on a wave of adventure
- Rocky Top Raceway — a launch capsule, body slide, and 4-lane mat racer align for a thrilling competition
- Whoop! – another crazy body slide that will have your stomach dropping
- American Racer’s Rush – a patriotic ride through a tube slide
- Black Bear Rapids — the opposite of a lazy river with 24,000 square feet of winding torrent waters
- Copperhead Clash – twists and turns on a double-flumed tube slide
- Cottonmouth Coils – 5 twisting and turning slides that take you on a wild ride
- Coyote Springs – a relaxing pool break from the rides and slides, with in-pool seating, cabanas, and more
- Rainbow Revenge — light bending tunnels combine with a 5-person raft for an eye-catching water adventure
- Slippery Salamanders — challenging 2-laned inflatable obstacle course in the water
- Snake Den Tube Rides — twists and turns mesh with translucent lighting effects on these 4 massive slides
- Soaky Surge — 35,000-square-foot pool with exciting waves up to 6 feet tall!
- Splash & Furious – 4-lane mat racer with lighting effects
- Timber Rattler’s Rage – 1-2 person tubes glide down 3 funnels and around crazy turns
Just for Kids
- Boomers Bay — mini versions of the park’s waterslides, including Mini Mayhem and Little Rattlers!
- The Hive — kiddy zone with interactive water features like a dump bucket, slides, and fountains
Eateries + Shopping
Splashing, wading, and swimming all day takes it out of you. Soaky Mountain Waterpark aims to refuel with food trucks, restaurants, bars, and sweets shops! Just remember to let everything settle at your cabana rental before dipping back into the waters…your tummy will thank you later. And before you leave, grab a few mementos from the Mountain Mercantile. It’s also a great place to pick up any items needed for your day of summer fun in the water. Honeycomb Gifts & Gear also has you covered for swim diapers, sunscreen, and Soaky Mountain-themed gifts.
- Base Camp Bistro – burgers, fries, soft pretzels, soft drinks, and more
- Bee Good Café – mini corn dogs, fries, and kid favorites
- Rolly Macaroni – a fun food truck twist on a kid favorite
- Tacolicious – Taco Tuesday…every day!
- Summit Snacks – snacks at the main plaza, including pretzels, popcorn, hot dogs, frozen bananas, fresh-squeezed lemonade, beer, and more
Treats & Cocktails
- Candy Cabin – hand-dipped candy apples, homemade caramel, almond bark, gummy bears, and more
- Yukon Yogurt – 15 frozen yogurt flavors + favorite toppings
- Soaky Shake Shop – over-the-top shakes stacked with donuts, candy, whipped cream, and more + funnel cakes
Season Passes + Ticket Pricing
Fun days at Soaky Mountain Waterpark will be here before you know it! Buy a season pass if you’ll be spending plenty of summer days at Soaky Mountain or buy day passes as you go.
- Season Pass — $109.99
- Daily Tickets — $47.99 (online) or $49.99 (at the gate)
Kids under 42” qualify for small fry pricing ($39).
You can also rent cabanas throughout the waterpark (Clamshell Cabanas, Coyote Springs Cabanas, Soaky Surge Cabanas, Overlook Cabanas, The Hive Cabanas, and Boomer’s Bay Cabanas.) or rent lockers to store your stuff while you play.
Soaky Mountain Waterpark
175 Gists Creek Road
Sevierville, TN 37876
Pigeon Forge, TN Cabins
Playing at Soaky Mountain will leave you a little tired and with smiles for miles. After a full summer day at the waterpark, retreat to your nearby Pigeon Forge cabin, where the hot tub calls for a soothing soak and private indoor pool beckons for even more water fun. Pigeon Forge, TN Cabins offers cabin rentals of all shapes and sizes, from 1-16 bedrooms and budget friendly to luxury. We have loads of options with great amenities for romantic escapes, family trips, getaways with friends, and large group retreats. Just let us know what your needs are, and we’ll help you find the perfect fit!
- Private Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Access to Communal Resort Pools
- Home Theater
- Rec Room with Games
- Big Screen TV with DVD/Blu-ray Players
- Rocking Chairs
- Outdoor Firepit
- Gas/Charcoal Grills
- Mountain, River, Wooded, or City Views
Summer always seems to sneak up on us. Plan ahead, book your cabin, pack your swimsuit, and get ready to splash in the Smokies!