Swooning at the mention of a romantic cabin stay in the Great Smoky Mountains for Valentine’s Day? If you answered yes, we like the way you think. If no was your response, then we 99.9% guarantee you’ll love the idea by the end of this blog. Give us 5 minutes — you won’t regret it and may even thank us for upping your Valentine’s Day plans with a holiday stay in Pigeon Forge, TN. Sneak preview: fireplace cuddles, couple’s massage, bed of roses, in-cabin chef, hot tub soaks, private indoor pool, edible love dust, heart-shaped jetted tub…we’ll stop there for now (wink).
Romance at the Cabin
Alright, you’ve just arrived at your charming cabin with trees all around and mountain views only a glance away. Leave the bags in the car, grab your love, and carry them through the threshold to add a little spice to the start of your Pigeon Forge romantic getaway. Once inside, let the romance begin with luxurious cabin amenities and thoughtful in-cabin extras!
Romantic Cabin Amenities
• Opt for a secluded or private location tucked away in the trees.
• Soak in your steamy hot tub under the starlit sky or just before the morning sun rises.
• Take a midnight dip with your sweetheart in your private indoor pool.
• Relax with a local bottle of red on the plush loveseat by the crackling fireplace.
• Enjoy a hot bubble bath together in the heart-shaped jetted tub indoors before slipping into the soft king-size bed.
• Watch your favorite romantic comedy on the big screen TV with DVD or Blu-ray player.
• Sip coffee on the porch swing for 2 as morning hues color the mountain views.
• Hop in your muscle-soothing sauna after hiking to a waterfall in the national park.
• Find a dozen long-stemmed roses or a bouquet of wildflowers upon arrival.
• Munch on a mountain breakfast (eggs, bacon, pancake mix, syrup, butter, coffee, orange juice, banana muffins, and fruit included) in bed.
• Unwind with a couple’s massage, ranging from Swedish to deep tissue, at your romantic cabin in Pigeon Forge.
• Impress with a bed of roses in the master suite or petals of love decorated with extras around the garden or indoor jetted tub.
• Schedule your private in-cabin chef to prepare, cook, and serve a 4-course meal (cleanup included).
• Whip up a romantic dinner for 2 that includes a set table with candles and a flower centerpiece plus everything you need for steaks, sides, and dessert!
• Surprise your Valentine with gift baskets that offer everything from bath tea, aromatherapy candles, and ostrich feathers to gourmet chocolates, sparkling cider, and edible love dust.
Venture to Town
While it may be difficult to leave the coziness of your romantic cabin, we do recommend adding in a little sightseeing and quality time in town to your Pigeon Forge romantic getaway.
• Take to the skies for a bird’s eye view of the Great Smoky Mountains with Scenic Helicopter Tours.
• Mosey along the Rocky Top Wine Trail that boasts 5 wineries with FREE tastings plus gifts when you visit multiple locations.
• Share a sweet kiss atop The Island’s Great Smoky Mountain Wheel as the sun sets.
• Shop the area’s unique boutiques for souvenirs to remember your romantic trip.
• Dine alongside the Little Pigeon River at The Peddler Steakhouse in nearby Gatlinburg.
• Sit back arm in arm on a fairy tale carriage ride with Gold Rush Stables.
• Play at Dollywood — the famed Smoky Mountain amusement park with rides, music, and Southern flair.
• Choose from various dinner shows that feature 4-course feasts plus hilarious antics and stunning performances.
• Stroll hand-in-hand through Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies in neighboring Gatlinburg.
Hike, bike, or drive through the picturesque Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
So…after seeing what our cabins and downtown Pigeon Forge has to offer, what are your thoughts on a romantic cabin stay in the Great Smoky Mountains for Valentine’s Day? Yeah, we thought so (no wink necessary). Start planning your romantic cabin stay in Pigeon Forge for Valentine’s Day before the area’s top cabins book today — Pigeon Forge, TN Cabins is here to help!
More Advice & Tips:
Marking the northward annual migration o...
Annual Hot Rod Roundup #36 in Pigeon For...
DO get out and explore. A visit to...
Built in 2000, the Pigeon Forge Communit...
Business trips and gatherings don't alwa...
Pigeon Forge’s 22nd Annual Winterfest be...