Sometimes a soup spoon, silver platter, bedspread, blender, or stainless-steel trashcan just isn’t enough to say congratulations to the happy couple. Maybe you’re looking for something for a close friend, a family member, or someone who just loves unique items. If so, forget about the typical wedding registry gift items and do your shopping in the Smokies. With art galleries, talented craftsmen, and boutique shops, it’s the perfect place to find special from-the-heart pieces. So if you’re on the hunt for a great wedding gift, check out our list below. It’s just a start to some of the great wedding gifts you’ll find in the Smokies.
- A one-of-a-kind watercolor painting by A. Jann Peitso Art!
- A beautiful vase or piece for the table from Alewine Pottery
- A one-of-a-kind bird house for the new couple’s home from Beech Branch Crafts & Art Gallery
- A set of hand-thrown plates and bowls from Brandywine Pottery
- A set of candles or a handmade tapestry from Candles by Dick & Marie
- A whimsical birdbath or fountain from Concrete Statuary Designs
- A unique metal sculpture for the home from Dinwoodie Metal Sculptors
- An interesting handmade clock from Firefly Glass Studio
- A piece of pottery – made by you – from Fowler’s Clay Works
- A basket of jams, jellies, and coffee from G. Webb’s Morning Glory Farm (found at G. Webb Gallery)
- A reproduction antique tea set from Gatlinburg Ceramics
- A gift basket – created by you – of candies from Glades Homemade Candies & Ice Cream, matching mugs from Greenbrier Pottery, and a candle from Kountry Antics Primitives
- A custom, hand-carved wood sign from Heartwood Galleries
- A hand-forged piece of iron, like a cool candle holder, from Highland Craft Gallery and the Smoky Mountain Blacksmith Studio
- A handmade quilt for the couple’s home or bed from Holloway’s Country Home
- A handcrafted dog bed or gourmet goodies from Holly & willow Pet Barn – for the pet-loving couple!
- Homemade sauces, marinades, and teas – for the foodie couples – from JDs Corner
- A hand-tuned windchime from Jams, Jellies, Nuts & More
- A custom-framed, one-of-a-kind painting from Jim-Gray Gallery
- A handmade casserole dish from Judy Jones Pottery
- Matching leather watches or belts for the couple created by Gary McCoy at Leather “The Real McCoy”
- A hand-woven basket from Licklog Hollow Baskets
- A custom knife – “if you can draw it, we can make it” – for him from Mohr Custom Knives
- A luxurious and romantic bath gift basket with natural bath products from Misty Mountain Soap Co. and natural soy candles from More Than A Candle
- A handmade broom or flower pot from Ogles Broom Shop
- A fun caricature of the couple from Otto Preske – Artist in Wood
- Wooden fruit or a custom cutting board from Ownby’s Woodcrafts
- Pie pans, jars and jugs, platters, and bread pans – kiln fired – from Rocky Flats Pottery & Soap
- A personalized “Our First Christmas” ornament from Santa’s Claus-et
- A gourmet gift basket from Simply Savory Gifts & Gourmet
- A handcrafted dulcimer from Smoky Mountain Dulcimers
- A gorgeous piece of handblown glass from Sparky’s Glassblowing
- An original oil painting of the Smokies from Stewart Gallery
- An incredible piece of stained glass from Taking Turkey Studios
- Custom, handmade chairs from The Chair Shop
- A flower from their wedding, preserved by the experts at The Rose Pedaler
- A unique driftwood lamp from Thistle Dew!
- A beautiful sculpture by internationally-recognized sculptor Ross Markley
- A custom wood wine rack from Zuke’s Woodworkz
- Personalized mugs from The Honey Pot
- Cool Tervis tumblers from Tervis at The Village Shops
- A basket of specialty cheeses and crackers (perfect for pairing with a bottle of wine from the wedding) from The Cheese Cupboard
- Custom letter art from Best Gift Idea Ever (The Village)
- Matching PJs, robes, and comfy socks from The Lazy One
- A bundle of specialty spices, for the foodie couple, from The Spice & Exchange of Gatlinburg
- Local moonshine – in flavors like Apple Pie and Lemon Drop – from Ole Smoky Moonshine
- Unique, rustic home goods from Farmhouse 9110 (The Island)
- A date-night gift basket (made by you) – puzzles from Puzzled, wine from Bootleggers Winery, and snacks from Big Rock Candy Kitchen
- Modern pieces for the kitchen from Le Creuset and Corningware Corelle & More (Tanger Outlets)
- A special gift basket from Pigeon Forge, TN Cabins for the couple that’s honeymooning with us!
More Advice & Tips:
Annual Hot Rod Roundup #36 in Pigeon For...
There are so many ways to celebrate Chri...
The Tennessee Tea Party Coalition has an...
Music through your car’s speakers, YouTu...
Spring is the time to start fresh – an...
Happy Thanksgiving! You might have guess...